Ninja Kids X2 Ninja Kids X2

Not Worth it

This Deserves NO Stars, but i will give it one. Its just sprites on the screen doing the same thing talking and making un funny Jokes.
-------------------------------------
Art-0/2
Design-0/3
Originallity-1/3
Other-0/2

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

Well, at least I get some originality recognition.

The AWESOME Collab The AWESOME Collab

Like Said Before "Very Lacking"

This Movie Was Lacking Much, it didnt posses all it was Built up to be, Nor was it "Awesome". In Fact Not even half were Funny. Another Thing, If its the "Awesome Collab" then with exception to the first one, had none of "EgoRaptors" Style in it.

4/10

The Parkour Collab The Parkour Collab

Good, I Loved It

I Loved the Video, I Say 9 Months Was Worth it. It Took a Little bit to see the point of it, in fact I Still Barley do >.> The Only Thing is When A Collab Is, You HAVE to Put in the Other Authors of the Collab and If it Exceeds the Total Amount Choose the Best Ones.

But Again, Great, 10/10 5/5!

Fizzled responds:

thanks, and ill add them

The Most Adorable Bunny The Most Adorable Bunny

Not Bad

This Really Isnt Bad for a Second Flash, And MAde me Giggle a Bit.

: Escort Mission : : Escort Mission :

As Said By Nukyew2

"The game she's talking about HAS to be Dead Rising. No other game has ever been so annoying. Of course, it IS fun, but there are escort missions every 30 seconds which do nothing but waste your time. The survivors you escort are completely helpless, and they are all so easy to kill. Dead Rising noooo doubt. Either way, nice animation. It made me laugh."

Dead Rising is Such a Great Game but Escorting Survivors is a Pain in the Ass! BuT I cant Wait till #2 comes out, I Hear It has Online Capablilaties!

The Last Gift The Last Gift

I Got No I Phone

A True Story, of me

Resident Evil 4.5 Resident Evil 4.5

Good Good and all But...

You Videos are good and All, but I notice 1 Problem in all your Videos, Its the Voice, Sometimes its the Lip Sync, But the Problem that Always Comes up is that There is no Emotion in the Voice, That Makes me and Probually alot of others Bored. So maybe Get a Voice Actor or Something.

But Other then that , Fantastic!

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

EPIC Fail

This Is Goo that ou can Animate but t just sucked. How Did you even get Egoraptor, Eddsworld, and the rest to even do this!!??!?

Tale of the Dolphin King Tale of the Dolphin King

Good Godd but...

Yo Get 5 Stars not to be mean or Anythig i liked it, but from the Quallity and the Sound, it looks a Little Stolen