Ninja Kids X2 Ninja Kids X2

Not Worth it

This Deserves NO Stars, but i will give it one. Its just sprites on the screen doing the same thing talking and making un funny Jokes.
Art-0/2
Design-0/3
Originallity-1/3
Other-0/2

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

Well, at least I get some originality recognition.

The AWESOME Collab The AWESOME Collab

Like Said Before "Very Lacking"

This Movie Was Lacking Much, it didnt posses all it was Built up to be, Nor was it "Awesome". In Fact Not even half were Funny. Another Thing, If its the "Awesome Collab" then with exception to the first one, had none of "EgoRaptors" Style in it.

4/10

The Parkour Collab The Parkour Collab

Good, I Loved It

I Loved the Video, I Say 9 Months Was Worth it. It Took a Little bit to see the point of it, in fact I Still Barley do >.> The Only Thing is When A Collab Is, You HAVE to Put in the Other Authors of the Collab and If it Exceeds the Total Amount Choose the Best Ones.

But Again, Great, 10/10 5/5!

Fizzled responds:

thanks, and ill add them

Ninja! Full Ninja! Full

7 Stars Is What I Give

I Give This a 7 Because of different reasons.
-------------
Art-2/3(Its Stickfigure >.>)
Programming- 3/3
Fun/Addiction-1/2
Originality-1/2

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Great Game

This Game Was Great, The Programming the Art all of it.
----
Art- 10/10
Programming- 10/10
Originality- 9/10
Other- 9/10
-TOTAL- 9.5/10

.: Santa's Rampage :. .: Santa's Rampage :.

Hmm...

This Game is intresting, and I Love the Idea, Original, but alas this game get very boring after about 2 minutes. Gameplay Movement was also a bit difficult when going up, and there seems to be a gltich with bombs, when I Let one go, bombs jst seem to keep dropping and I Have No Control. Thats All

-Greg

Archawn responds:

Practice Practice Practice.

After the Final Blow After the Final Blow

Nice

Your gettin better and better at your voice acting, Find some animators or game makers and yumight hit it BIG. Go try the Flash BBS Fourm, make the title something like "Voice Actor Looking for Work"

-Greg

FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa] FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa]

Pertty Good

This is Great

Voted and Faved

Eternal Musings Eternal Musings

Lol

The songs Pretty Good but 1 vote which makes it a score of 5.00 doesnt mean its the best.